RevolutionPly ® Plywood
RevolutionPly® plywood is made from 100% plantation and sustainable wood sources and contains absolutely no tropical species. You can now replace Lauan plywood/Meranti plywood and other tropical plywood with RevolutionPly® plywood, which is a better product and a better alternative that does not negatively impact the world's rainforests. Every panel has an A grade face veneer.¹ RevolutionPly® plywood has been given a
You can have your cake and eat it too. Make the quality choice; make the sustainable choice, and join the Revolution.
- GO GREEN - All the veneers in RevolutionPly® plywood come from
plantationand sustainable wood sources. RevolutionPly® panels contain no tropical species.
- Multi-Purpose Panel - RevolutionPly® plywood is ideal for a variety of interior applications, including flooring underlayment, paneling, millwork, and woodworking projects.²
- Flooring Industry Approved - RevolutionPly® plywood has been tested and approved by major flooring manufacturers. RevolutionPly® plywood is the only Lauan plywood substitute that has been approved by flooring manufacturers for use as underlayment.
- Approved For Use Under These Flooring Products - Sheet vinyl, vinyl composite tile (VCT), luxury vinyl tile (LVT), carpet, engineered flooring, and wood floors.
- NGBS Green Certified - RevolutionPly® plywood is certified for points toward ICC-700 National Green Building Standard™ (NGBS).
- Third Party Certified - RevolutionPly® plywood has been given a low-risk assessment for legal and environmental issues related to its wood sourcing.¹
- Awarded Utility US Patent - U.S. Patent No. 8,414,996
- Awarded Method US Patent - U.S. Patent No. 9,242,391
- Premium Grade And Appearance - 100% uniform light color from sheet to sheet. Every panel has an A grade face veneer.¹
- Strength & Stability - 5-ply construction with machine-dried cores.
- Easy To Use - Straight uniform grain for ease of cutting, scoring, finishing, and applying adhesives.
- Best Packaging In The Industry - All crates of RevolutionPly® plywood include two layers of packaging for complete product protection and damage-free arrival.
- EPA TSCA Title VI Certified
- Available In Multiple Specifications - Thicknesses from 2.7 mm up to 18 mm. Sizes 4' x 8', 3' x 7' and other widely used plywood sizes.