SurePly ® - Premium Underlayment
For the last 30 years, SurePly® plywood underlayment has proven to be the clear industry leader in performance, value, and quality for premium plywood underlayment.
- Backed By Our Lifetime Warranty¹ for residential and non-rated commercial installations.
- Proven Performance - More than 600 million square feet of SurePly® plywood underlayment has been installed since its product launch in 1990 - enough to support over 10,000 football fields of flooring.
- Flooring Industry Approved - SurePly® plywood underlayment has been tested and approved by Armstrong®², Congoleum®, IVC US®, Mannington®, and Tarkett® for use with their flooring. SurePly® plywood uses an exterior glue bond³, as required by the major flooring manufacturers' warranties.
- Approved For Use Under These Flooring Products - Sheet vinyl, vinyl composite tile (VCT), luxury vinyl tile (LVT), ceramic tile, carpet, engineered flooring, and wood floors.
- TCNA Tested - Extra Heavy Classification - SurePly® panels received an "Extra Heavy" classification per the ASTM standards for ceramic tile installations by the Tile Council of North America.
- GO GREEN - All the wood veneers in SurePly® plywood underlayment come from plantation and sustainable wood sources. SurePly® plywood contains no tropical woods or species from endangered forests.
- NGBS Green Certified - SurePly® plywood underlayment is certified for points toward ICC-700 National Green Building Standard™ (NGBS).
- Awarded Utility US Patent - U.S. Patent No. 8,414,996
- Awarded Method US Patent - U.S. Patent No. 9,242,391
- Premium Grade - SurePly's center core, face, and back are all made from premium grade wood veneers and are finely sanded for a consistent, excellent working surface.
- Delamination-Free, Solid, Uniform Core - SurePly® plywood underlayment is manufactured using state-of-the-art technology and multiple quality inspections to ensure that the veneers will not separate. Each piece is guaranteed to have a tight, uniform core.
- No Bleed-Through - SurePly® plywood underlayment is selected for veneer consistency and will not bleed through to your floor.
- Best Packaging In The Industry - All crates of SurePly® plywood underlayment include two layers of packaging for complete product protection and damage-free arrival.
- Easy To Use - No special tools are required for SurePly® plywood underlayment installations. Score and Snap SurePly® panels with a knife and straight edge to quickly make the panel the size you need on the job.
- EPA TSCA Title VI Certified
- Available Sizes: 4' x 8' and 4' x 4'. All panels are 1/4" nominal thickness.