IronPly ® Patriot Primed® Soffit
The Patriot Timber Family of panel products is moving to new heights with IronPly® Patriot Primed® Soffit. IronPly® Soffit combines the two most important features that you want in a plywood soffit—a durable high quality plywood substrate, pre-coated on one side with an exterior latex primer. With the addition of IronPly® Soffit, the Patriot Timber Products Revolution continues to grow stronger.
Benefits of IronPly® Soffit
- Ready to paint - one side pre-coated with an exterior latex primer
- BC and better grade plywood
- EPA TSCA Title VI Certified – Exterior water- and boil-proof glue bond (for interior and weather protected applications, not for direct exterior exposure)
- 7-ply construction for added strength and durability
- Saves time, labor, and material costs for your primed plywood soffit jobs
- 100% plantation and sustainable wood sources
- Patriot Primed® Moisture Shield Coating (Patent Pending)
- 11/32" thickness x 48" x 96" - 32 pieces / crate
- Also available by special order in the following pre-cut sizes:
24" x 96" 64 pieces / crate 16" x 96" 96 pieces / crate 12" x 96" 128 pieces / crate
- All crates of IronPly® Soffit include three layers of packaging for complete product protection and damage-free arrival
*Contact Patriot Timber Products, Inc. for test results and SDS.
IronPly® Soffit panels are protected by one or more issued and pending U.S. and foreign patents, which may include U.S. Patent Nos. 8,414,996 and 9,242,391.