IronPly ® Premium Underlayment
A high quality floor should begin with a high quality plywood underlayment. IronPly® plywood underlayment provides exceptional value and proven performance in a premium plywood underlayment.
- Backed By Our Lifetime Residential Warranty¹
- Flooring Industry Approved - IronPly® plywood underlayment has been tested and approved by Armstrong®², Congoleum®, IVC US®, Mannington®, and Tarkett® for use with their flooring. IronPly® plywood uses an exterior glue bond³, as required by the major flooring manufacturers' warranties.
- Approved For Use Under These Flooring Products - Sheet vinyl, vinyl composite tile (VCT), luxury vinyl tile (LVT), ceramic tile, carpet, engineered flooring, and wood floors.
- TCNA Tested - Extra Heavy Classification - IronPly® panels received an "Extra Heavy" classification per the ASTM standards for ceramic tile installations by the Tile Council of North America.
- GO GREEN - All the wood veneers in IronPly® plywood underlayment come from plantation and sustainable wood sources. IronPly® plywood contains no tropical woods or species from endangered forests.
- NGBS Green Certified - IronPly® plywood underlayment is certified for points toward ICC-700 National Green Building Standard™ (NGBS).
- Awarded Utility US Patent - U.S. Patent No. 8,414,996
- Awarded Method US Patent - U.S. Patent No. 9,242,391
- Premium Grade - The face, back, and core of IronPly® plywood underlayment are made from premium grade wood veneers. All of the veneers are sorted and graded piece by piece to meet our stringent quality standards.
- Durability & Strength - IronPly® plywood underlayment is cross-grain constructed for superior strength and durability, ideal for high traffic areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- Solid, Uniform Core - Every sheet of IronPly® plywood underlayment has a sound, uniform core for superior wear and durability.
- No Bleed-Through - IronPly® plywood underlayment panels are 100% uniform in color from sheet to sheet and will not bleed through to your floor.
- Easy To Use - IronPly® plywood underlayment is manufactured to reduce preparation time during installation. A 100% straight-grained face contributes to the ease of cutting and the spread of adhesives. No special tools are required.
- Best Packaging In The Industry - All crates of IronPly® plywood underlayment include two layers of packaging for complete product protection and damage-free arrival.
- Five-Point Inspection - IronPly® plywood underlayment is manufactured using state-of-the-art technology and inspected five times to ensure the panels are free of delamination.
- EPA TSCA Title VI Certified
- Available In These Convenient Sizes: 4' x 8' and 4' x 4' - no matter the size of your job, IronPly® plywood underlayment has the right size panel to meet your needs. All panels are 1/4" nominal thickness.