RightPly TM Plywood
Introducing RightPly™ plywood, the newest addition to the Patriot Timber Family of Panel Products. The face of RightPly™ plywood is made with a premium grade rotary veneer. The back of the panel is manufactured using our US patented sliced veneer. All veneers used to produce RightPly™ panels originate from 100% plantation and sustainable wood sources and contain absolutely no tropical species.
RightPly™ plywood is the right choice for a variety of interior applications including flooring underlayment, wall and ceiling panels, wainscoting, millwork, and woodworking projects.
RightPly™ plywood is the right choice for a panel with a premium face veneer ideal for staining and painting projects.
RightPly™ plywood is the right choice for a sustainably sourced, environmentally friendly panel.
- Go Green – All veneers in RightPly™ plywood come from 100% plantation and sustainable wood sources. RightPly™ plywood contains no tropical species.
- Multi-purpose Panel – RightPly™ plywood is ideal for a variety of interior applications, including flooring underlayment, wall and ceiling panels, wainscoting, millwork and woodworking projects*.
- Approved For Use Under These Flooring Products – Sheet vinyl, vinyl composite tile (VCT), luxury vinyl tile (LVT), luxury vinyl plank (LVP), carpet, engineered flooring, cork floors, and wood floors.
- NGBS Green Certified – RightPly™ plywood is certified for points toward ICC-700 National Green Building Standard™ (NGBS).
- Awarded Utility US Patent in April 2013 – U.S. Patent No. 8,414,996
- Premium Grade and Appearance – Every panel has a B grade or better rotary face veneer – free of repairs and defects.
- Strength & Stability – 5-ply construction with machine-dried cores (5 mm).
- Easy to Use – Straight uniform grain for ease of cutting, scoring, finishing, and applying adhesives.
- Best Packaging in the Industry – All crates of RightPly™ plywood include two layers of packaging for complete product protection and damage-free arrival.
- Online Support – The RightPly™ plywood Warranty and Installation Instructions are available at www.RightPly.com.
- EPA TSCA Title VI