RevolutionPly ® Plywood - 12 mm & 18 mm
Our 12 mm and 18 mm x 4’x8’ RevolutionPly® have the same exacting standards, features, and performance of our 5 mm, 5.2 mm, and 5.5 mm RevolutionPly® panels, but are produced with a uniform, “A” grade white wood veneer face and a “B” grade back. This is a true good 2-sided panel. Every sheet has a defect free, smoothly sanded face that matches from panel to panel and job to job.
12 mm and 18 mm RevolutionPly® is the perfect choice for a variety of both stain grade and painted applications including millwork, cabinetry, paneling, furniture, and crafts. We also offer these panels with a primed back, saving time, labor and cost for your painting projects.
You can now replace thick Lauan plywood/Meranti plywood and other tropical plywood with RevolutionPly® plywood, which is a better product and a better alternative that does not negatively impact the world's rainforests.
- GO GREEN - All the veneers in RevolutionPly® plywood come from plantation and sustainable wood sources. RevolutionPly® panels contain no tropical species.
- Multi-Purpose Panel - RevolutionPly® panels are ideal for a variety of interior applications, including cabinetry, furniture, millwork, paneling and woodworking projects.
- NGBS Green Certified - RevolutionPly® plywood is certified for points toward ICC-700 National Green Building Standard™ (NGBS).
- Third Party Certified - RevolutionPly® plywood has been given a low-risk assessment for legal and environmental issues related to its wood sourcing.
- Awarded Utility US Patent - U.S. Patent No. 8,414,996
- Awarded Method US Patent - U.S. Patent No. 9,242,391
- Premium Grade And Appearance - 100% uniform white color face from sheet to sheet. Every panel has an “A” grade white wood veneer face and a “B” grade back.
- Primed Back – We also stock our 12 mm and 18 mm RevolutionPly® with a latex-based, VOC-free primed back.
- Strength & Stability - Multi-ply construction with machine-dried wood veneer cores.
- Easy To Use – Smoothly sanded, defect-free face and back for ease of cutting, finishing, and applying adhesives.
- Best Packaging In The Industry - All crates of RevolutionPly® plywood include two layers of packaging for complete product protection and damage-free arrival.
- EPA TSCA Title VI Certified
- Available In Multiple Specifications - We stock 12 mm and 18mm RevolutionPly®. Other thicknesses of RevolutionPly® are available by special order.